MUMBAI: Companies in India are making a fundamental re-evaluation of their ethical position and business strategies, giving social, economic and environmental sustainability issues a significant place in its core business strategies. Organizations cannot afford to touch the earth lightly any longer. They are often subjected to unprecedented and unanticipated public pressure to make radical changes towards incorporation of sustainability issues.
INDIACSR’s Mega CSR Conference “CSR & Competitiveness” scheduled in May 2012 in Mumbai is a forum which brings together global issues of corporate social responsibility, ecological sustainability, dimensions of human resource management and community renewal.
The forum will discuss long term benefits of CSR and changes required to achieve true sustainability through responsible competitiveness.
The platform provides an opportunity to be fruitfully engaged with the industry experts and create a momentum towards a sustainable organization.
INDIACSR is looking forward for partnership to promote awareness about the forthcoming event:
INDIACSR will be pleased to provide “Partner Organization”:
1. Status of Supporting Origination for the event
2. Hyperlinked logo visibility on the event website (http://www.conference.indiacsr.in/ )
3. Logo visibility on promotional collaterals/ banners and wherever possible other conference collaterals
4. Listing in the Show Catalogue / Directory
5. 1 complimentary delegate invites for the conference
In return, we request “Partner Organization” to provide the following for CSR Conference:
1. Hyperlinked banner logo promoting CSR Conference on your website (http://www.conference.indiacsr.in/) till the completion of the event
2. Listing in the Calendar of Events section
3. A pre -show write-up about the event and its objectives, venue, etc on the website
4. A post show review/ write up in on the website Hyperlinked banner logo on “Partner Organization” newsletter
5. e-invites to your member database ( Content will be provided by INDIACSR )
We look forward to engage in a meaningful dialogue to further explore this opportunity.
Please write to Mr. Rusen Kumar at email@example.com, Mobile Number : (0) 99810 99555